logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Monday, November 02, 2009/11:05 AM

Sugar Rush

So Halloween was a blast, but oh my GOD, way to much candy and not enough real food. I felt like crap most of Sunday (although that had to do a lot with the after effects of some lovely drinks at my Halloween Party). Anyway needless to say i totally fell behind writing this weekend. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things later tonight (but i have night class still), but honestly it will probably be not until tomorrow.

Oh a brighter note, i have a few more irons in the fire, so hopefully soon I will have more good news to report to you guys, so cross your fingers for me! (also add a quick prayer that I'm not getting in over my head lol).

This past week was such crap at my day job that more and more I'm focusing on my dream here and hoping that soon i might be able to escape the drudgery and get to a point where I'm (mostly) free to write fulltime. So the future is coming folks, lets just hope its a positive one!








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!