logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Thursday, October 22, 2009/10:38 PM

Miss me?

So i missed an update, and I do feel bad about that. HOWEVER, to be fair i didn't have much to report yesterday. I spent the evening working on my version of Deirdre and thinking up ideas for issue 2. So yeah, very pulse pounding exciting stuff, lol. BUT i do have stuff for you tonight (2 days worth!) so let's get on with it, shall we?

I give you the 2 latest "Ads" for Wayward (one of which features MY version of Dee):


The second is still Will's version of Ollie, but I've turned it into more of a silhouette.


I have to say I'm pretty damn happy with how these BOTH came out. I'm annoyed that I'm still using a lot of photo refs for drawing people, but at least I'm starting to ween myself off them. I don't look up as much when I'm drawing, so that has to count for something I guess. Backgrounds are still a dilemma. I honestly don't have the time to draw them in addition to everything else, so those are probably going to end up being doctored in Photoshop, we'll see how that goes as time goes on.

Anyway, there's more news. We have a new character for the book, Thomas Langdon. he'll be arriving around issue 2 or 3 (still working out the details). Don't want to say too much other than he's a nasty little cuss when he wants to be, but has been entertaining me to no end. So again, without further adieu, I give you Tommy Boy. I think I did a pretty good job at capturing that vampire hunter Hollywood cliche. He should be a lot of fun! Oddly enough it was only after the fact that i realized he's wearing Aquaman's color scheme. Oh yeah, you better believe I'm keeping it, lol!.








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!