logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Thursday, October 08, 2009/6:47 PM

The Harsh Reality.

I've had a few folks comment about how nice of a picture I take. Now while i'm flattered, i have to say, you got NO idea how many pics it takes to get a really decent picture taken of a girl. I generalize it to women and not just me because this is true of ALL women (not most). Don't let models fool you. Don't believe me? Look at what the industry (modeling) does to us.



and you wonder why we girls are screwed up when it comes to body image. For the record, while i have my doubts now and again (like most gals). I'm happy with the way i look... until the camera gets ahold of me and flattens me out lol.








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!