logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Saturday, October 17, 2009/12:36 PM

Uh, as SEMI-Promised --


So I've been hinting that I'd have a 1st rough to unveil on Wayward today for you all, and while I do have some fun Wayward things for you, it's sadly not that just yet.

We've been having some discussion about reworking one of the lead female's design a bit, so today i give you a character sheet (as seen below). I'm still not 100% happy with Deirdre here, i like the scarf but that's about it. Anyway, I also tried my hand at creating our boy Ollie here. I have to say he was surprising easy to draw, it was the coloring that nearly killed me.! Above you'll see a fullbody redesign of Dee, we're not sure which we're going with yet. There are things i like and things i absolutely HATE about it. The original image is from Fritosparrow's character design of Deirdre. Check him out on deviantart, he's sure to be an up and coming force of nature!

I have to say, even though we're still spinning our wheels about Dee, I'm super excited to have this for you today. We ARE getting closer people, I can feel it!















"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!