logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Thursday, February 01, 2007/4:36 PM

Hmmm... ok
so perhaps the future
isn't TOO bleak.



Stumbled onto this today: a link to an article where they interview Spiderman Loves Mary Jane's latest artist: David Hahn.



You know, I have to say maybe it won't be a total loss after all. I mean I'm going to miss Miyazawa, but i can accept this guy. I mean at least he draws a decent firestar. God i wish they'd do something COOL with her instead of the silly cartoon and sending her away during civil war. Retirement my arse. *grumble*


Anyway, what really worries me is the future of SMLMJ now that Mckeever has run away. In the worlds of my beloved Hunter S. Thompson "Awww ma'ma... could this be the end?"

* edit (actually I think he might have ripped that from Dylan).








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!