logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Monday, February 12, 2007/12:23 PM

Attack of the Quizes


So I'm Lizzy Bennent AND a Shapshifting Pyschopath?? Hmm I guess i'm ok with that. Long as I'm comic Mystique and not Rebecca Romaine...er i mean Romijn* Nekked Movie Mystique.

Your Results:
You are Mystique
Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen.

*special thanks to Julie for alerting me to my miss-spelling of Rebecca's name... as i am a dumass. Although i'm seriously considering spelling it that way on purpose now. Not that i have anything against Becky, she's actually kinda cool. She was married to uncle Jesse. I'm dating a Jesse. it all works out.









"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!