logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Friday, January 12, 2007/5:53 PM

BAH!!! AND WHAT THE DEUCE?

Sean McKeever has left Marvel.

I want to cry. Not that i'm not happy for the man (he apparently has a cushy job at DC coming up). But COME ON! You had Spiderman loves Mary Jane, it fricken rocks! And now they don't know if they'll continue it after issue 20. *le sigh*. I wish they would give someone the opportunity to wrap it up rather than just shut it down.

OOH OOOOH! I'LL DO IT!!! OOOOH OOH! I'LL DO IT!!!

ROFL!!

As if Marvel would look my way just yet. Ah well.

Perhaps I can "level-up" and make my name then ressurect the series... MUUU WAAA HAA HAA..

Or not. Yeah, if there is one thing i hate it's people trying to bring back a hit. Like the TV show "The NEW AVENGERS" (not to be mistaken with the marvel comic). Which picks up with John Steed MINUS Emma Peel, PLUS some age on him and two wannabe stars (uh well one is Patsy from AbFAB when she was young, but trust me, she's a much better comedian). So i guess i'll just have to go sit in a corner and lick my wounds.

such is life.








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!