logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Thursday, June 01, 2006/12:50 PM

Finally off my behind!

So yesterday i FINALLY bothered to put my old film school reels on Youtube. About time, right? i mean only made this stuff in the summer of 2001 lol. Anyway, here is my personal favorite, my homage to the x-men: Normal. It was once called Mourning Air, but after some seriously needed editing, i decided the title no longer fit. Below it you'll find my short music video: End of You.

Anyway if you have broadband or DSL enjoy. If not i don't suggest trying to play this clip. If End of You isn't working click here. If Normal isn't loading for you try this.

Other than that, press play and enjoy! (um hopefully)












"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!