logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Friday, March 24, 2006/3:13 PM

This is why you don't
leave me alone
with Photoshop

okay got bored (won't lie i was correcting a paper that nearly killed me) and so i pulled out photoshop and doctored a photo of me to look similar to the haircut i want. OBVIOUSLY it's not exact as my part is different in this pic... but let me know what you think. I've heard from many of you that REALLY don't want me to cut my hair... i donno... i keep hemming and hawing. I REALLY REALLY like this haircut. I guess in the end i'm just going to let the stylist tell me what to do (i mean it IS her job, she more than anyone should be able to tell me um... yeah that's not for you or OKAY go for it).
*note lol just got off the phone with the 'rents and had to laugh because dad told me my head looks SMALLER when my hair is short or pulled back ROFL... not sure if that's a good thing, but it made me smile nonetheless. :)








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!