logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Monday, March 13, 2006/11:44 AM

Okay poll time folks... I need advice

Should i do this to my hair?

I really like this little pixie look. But i'm not sure if i can pull it off. I'm afraid i'll either start looking like a guy or my face will look fat or something equally aggrevating. Mind you it can grow back (and what a fun irritating process that will be lol). Anyway i'm sooo on the fence. I'm just curious as to what you guys think. Luv to hear from you. Just say yes or no down on my shoutbox. (someday I'm going to get around to adding the option for comments on this blog, but who has the time anymore)

PLLLEASE help me make up my mind and get me to stop thinking, um hey i like that hairdo, i bet that would look good on me! Personally now that I'm looking at it, i'm worried it make me look too manly lol.
anyway, help a girl out, eh?








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!