logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Monday, February 06, 2006/11:48 PM

What Ever Breaks the Stress
Well, I swore I would post more of my graphic novel when I got the chance. I had such a crappy day at work today that I went home I drew... and drew. Then scanned the image in and worked with it in photoshop (thanks to some advice from a comic board I'm now a member of, thank you guys, YOU ALL ROCK).

I really liked how it turned out, even if it is WAY obvious that it is my frist time using THAT option in Photoshop (in other respects i'm a Photoshop pro). It's nice to learn new things about a program you thought you had mastered.

Anyway here's your first glimpse at one of the main characters of the new graphic novel idea which a friend of mine created and that I am fleshing out. Thank you so much to Bryon for getting this idea churning in my head (and consequently breaking my stupid writer's block). I can't wait to really start drawing for this, but as I'm about 1/4-1/2 way through the script i'm going to keep on plugging at that and not just the artwork right now. But tonight, wow. I just couldn't do it. Too much running about in my head, only a pencil could shut it up.








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!