logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Wednesday, January 11, 2006/6:42 PM

I can't believe I got more drawing done today! Seriously, I even managed to correct papers today too lol.. then again we aren't having tutorials this week so that's the real reason. Ah well, hopefully i can keep this up, i'm really enjoying creating this graphic novel. I doubt i'll finish it simply because it's a lot of work and i'll probably get bored with it, but here is another frame i did today. I know where i want to use it, but oddly enough it's not within the first few pages lol. Also, the text you see here is most likely NOT what's going to be in my final product. I just threw it in to get them thing something until i decide what i want. Frankly what's there now is just too CLICHE for my tastes, but it shows kinda what i'm going for.








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!