logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Wednesday, October 05, 2005/2:37 PM


I'm sure everyone has heard by now about Good Ol' "W"'s potty note. If not, where have you been? As much as I do not find it newsworthy, I do find it pretty flippen funny. And not because the man is asking for a bathroom break like a three year old, but rather that he finds this appropriate to give to one of his high ranking cabinet members (Condelessa Rice) and not someone that might be able to actually do something about this, like a secret service man? Also, as I look at this photo again, I can't help but laugh. There is a question mark after the sentence: I think I may need a bathroom break?.... what, you're not sure? Well Georgie you let us know when you need to get to the potty. We'll see what we can do.








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!