logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Tuesday, October 26, 2004/8:32 PM

Well it has been a while, hasn't it?

I've been busy setting up my family's personal blog and haven't had a chance to touch this one. Plus I FINALLY got to see my best friend last week. That was great, but it was too bad I had to work and couldn't stay home longer. *sigh* figures. Well hopefully i'll get a chance to run home again soon!

Let's see what else is new. OH the car tragedy! Well I was lucky enough to have the insurance guy pull out about 95% of the dent! Wow! My door opens fine (it rubs a little, I need Dad to pull on it a bit more) so no more Duke boy antics...darn. I was having fun with that part.

Hmm, not much else to tell. I'm getting ready for final papers (EEEK!). Still working on my novel, which yes i know guys, those of you whom i promised more pages to, they are coming. I PROMISE!

Hmm OH and i promise to do a new obzurd thought seg. soon. Just got a lot on my plate now. My friend is getting married this weekend so I'm trying to tie up loose ends in hopes of worry free partying later LOL!








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!