logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Friday, October 08, 2004/3:03 PM

Yes i have had it happen again. I walked out to my car the other night after work only to find that I was the victim of a hit and run. What jerks. Seriously, who hits a parked car so badly that the owner can't open the driverside door and then just peels off? Ugh and worse yet i found out that my insurance has a $500 deductible. After a long conversation with my insurance agent I was finally able to translate the pig latin he was spewing at me to realize that this means I HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS MESS! Excuse me but why do i pay my insurance if you won't pay for my stupid dent? *sigh* is it too late to go back to being a kid again? Talk about ridiculous.
Well my mother says i should always look for some sort of silver lining... you know the Monty Python view of "Always look on the bright side of life (add your own whistle here)". So here it is. The weather has been soooo nice up here in Fredonia that I've been able to leave my window down during the day and therefore I've been working on my Dukes of Hazzard dive through the window entrance. I have to say I'm getting pretty good at it. Pretty soon I'll have those Duke boys licked! All i need now is the Dixieland horn. LOL.









"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!