logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Monday, October 11, 2004/10:12 PM

I made this completely up! What do you think? I've been working on stuff to bulk up my portfolio of publication crap which i can do. Now again i say this IS NOT real, and hopefully i won't get in trouble for borrowing the picture of David Wenham (if you don't know who he is, he played Faramir in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy). Anyway I'll be leaving this up for a couple of days so that i can print it off on a friend's color printer. Until then, enjoy!
hmmm on second thought, I'm a little worried about the quality of these photos. I'm thinking this might not work. Ah well at least you get to see what i do in my free time...hmmm kinda makes me look sad and boring lol!









"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!