logo2
<

follow ielle on twitter
<

Wednesday, September 22, 2004/12:20 AM

Well not much really going on lately. Work, work and more work. One funny thing, all last week i was getting angry because i hadn't heard from ANY of my friends. I was starting to feel shunned. That is until i realized (thanks to my friend Kimsee...thank you kimmy) that apparently my answering machine died sometime around Wed afternoon. Yes, let us all have a moment of silence for the answering machine. Alas it did it's duty, but in the end had to go. Luckily i have a replacement now, so that's good. ANYWAY, anyone who tried to get a hold of me last week, no I wasn't ignoring you. Sorry about that. Try again. Now i have a machine that is willing and ready to take your calls! (course I'd rather take them myself...but you tell that to my job).








"blog design created by vanilla twilight and friends..."
Blog News! Contact Ielle Stuff to Check Out!